UTXMP/FMI CafePress Store

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadMan2k

Aug 2, 2004
the only thing id be intrested in is a gunner action-figure to place on my desk - t-shirts etc. I can get from my local print shop with the motives I want..

moeptier

Jan 7, 2004
Please sell FMI cookies :D
No, but seriously .. i would be interested in a coffe mug or stuff like this. All a matter of price and shipping costs to europe ;)

Skipr

Apr 1, 2004
I would like a little action figure/model of a Ranger

So i can jump on it and get all my frustration out from getting killed by them in U2. And make it sturdy so i can run it over with my car to gutblow over and over again

- /\Flippr

tabasco

Nov 23, 2004
BAD NEWS FMI!!! Somebody has already beat you to the punch on this merchandising idea. :( Check it out:

fmihasselhoff6ye.jpg

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I'd get a mug, or a pint glass or something. As long as the press wouldn't wash off after a few uses. Like others, I've heard that Cafe's stuff was not very impressive. I thought a saw a picture of one of you guys wearing a black tshirt with the gigantic UTXMP logo on the front? Was I having another hallucinogetic wet dream about the sexy sexy dev team again or was that real?

Either way, one of those three I'd probably buy. Gotta show love for the monkey, you guys haven't made a dime for all of your hard work and I'd have np's with giving a little. I played XMP for about a year and if buying some cool merchandise for a few lousy dollars would help get you some.. it's definitely worth it. I plan to play UTXMP for a while.

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
If I was to find a ranger action figure beneath my Christmas tree...*sobs joyfully*

But then again, it may prevent me from playing with the software ranger :)

Last edited: