Who are your bot buddies?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AWW SNACK

Feb 13, 2009
Let's face it, we all have our favorite bots (especially us offline UT players). No matter what UT has gone though throughout the years, they've always been with us, and now I think it's time to show our respects to our fav bots.

Loque: What else needs to be said about him? He's like a "pro" gamer that loves to bounce between public servers and pubstomp them for the hell of it, but he has that charm that real "pro" gamers don't have.

Cali: Poor Cali never seems to get the kills she wants. Whether it's getting a kill stolen, deciding to run into a barrage of six rockets while dueling somebody else, or engaging in close quarters combat with someone that has the Flak Cannon, Cali never gets a break.

Archon: The perpetual butt-bitch of bots. He rarely cracks the top 3, and if he does, it's usually in a spammy level like DM-Peak or Morbias][. He's always good for a few free kills.

Raynor: Looks like Loque, but is a total scrub. I like him because he looks close enough to Loque that you can pretend you beating up Loque when you're wasting Raynor.

Ichthys: Good ol' Ichythys; he appears in a lot of matches, but he never does good or bad either. He's like a friendly face you're always glad to see.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Screw loque. The only reason why he's good is because he cheats with that 100% accuracy BS.

And Archon makes a good test subject for Bot behavior as he's the first on the Customize Bots menu. I have bumped him up to be quite formidable and fun to play against through a lot of customizing and testing.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
Let's face it, we all have our favorite bots (especially us offline UT players). No matter what UT has gone though throughout the years, they've always been with us, and now I think it's time to show our respects to our fav bots.

Loque: What else needs to be said about him? He's like a "pro" gamer that loves to bounce between public servers and pubstomp them for the hell of it, but he has that charm that real "pro" gamers don't have.

Cali: Poor Cali never seems to get the kills she wants. Whether it's getting a kill stolen, deciding to run into a barrage of six rockets while dueling somebody else, or engaging in close quarters combat with someone that has the Flak Cannon, Cali never gets a break.

Archon: The perpetual butt-bitch of bots. He rarely cracks the top 3, and if he does, it's usually in a spammy level like DM-Peak or Morbias][. He's always good for a few free kills.

Raynor: Looks like Loque, but is a total scrub. I like him because he looks close enough to Loque that you can pretend you beating up Loque when you're wasting Raynor.

Ichthys: Good ol' Ichythys; he appears in a lot of matches, but he never does good or bad either. He's like a friendly face you're always glad to see.

lol.yeah nice thread.wants moar.

Edit: ok.arachne! she allways ruined my warm up matches with her jumping arrounds,before i entered instagib-dm servers :hot:

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Besides Loque, Tamerlane and Visse can be tough (known as Crimson Loque, Duke Tamerlane and Edel Visse in my game).;) I'm not sure which ones are my favs though.

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
I never use boring old vanilla bots. They're all the same models, but with a different face you can't notice from a mile away anyway.

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
For some reason, I like the name Alarik. There's even a map called alarik in Wonderland (map sucks though).

Ditto for Ichthys.

Then there's Blake. Your first opponent in the Tournament ladder. Even the in-game description tells you how weak he is.
And other ladder exclusive bots like IceWeasal and Toecutter...

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Then there's Blake. Your first opponent in the Tournament ladder. Even the in-game description tells you how weak he is.
Well, yeah, until you bump the difficulty all the way up to godlike. Then it's freaking impossible.

Teridax

Fresh meat.
Nov 2, 2008
My favorite bot is Loque, hands down. I remember one time in an instagib CTF match, I got behind him and shot. I missed, and then he turned around and gibbed me before I could react. :lol:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I used to have a special bot list (thank you xbots mutator) with about.. five bots styled after Loque. Perfect aim, jumping around or camping etc.
Some had a near perfect aim, middle range and half were pure fragbait. Was fun to watch. I even gave loque a sister and she beat him in most games.