CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Man, i knew it was too good to be true, i played maybe 3 times in 10 days because i wanted a break, the game got boring..i come back and i have sucked as much as i did when i rage quit, it's come back for some reason. I can't take another friggin 3 month break again, it's not worth it. I better start getting better......i seriously have absolutly NO CHANCE against not even 1 single person, i'm starting to rage as hard as i did when i rage quit the game, that's pretty bad. How the **** i can keep regressing on games is beyond my ****in mind.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Now sometimes lately my controlls ingame do not work. My mouse is fine, it's clean, the place where i use the mouse is fine, i don't lag in there, my controlls just do not respond...i wanna aim left while i am walking, it just let's me walk and my crosshair does not move at all, or i wanna walk left and i walk in a line, wtf!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hey, how would you feel if you regressed majorly? i thought so.

I stopped taking CoD4 seriously since the last time I ranted in this thread. I've seen people complain about this game but you're a legend. You keep complaining about your K/D ratios.

I bet you're like "**** I'd never get killed like that Real Life by these ****ing idiots". P90's and the whole unbalance still ruin this game for me, there's no point whatsoever to take this game seriously, nor any other games for the matter.

High respect for the M14 users.
Lame bomb on the ****ing P90/last stand/excessive camping lamers.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
M14 user, represent! It's probably my favorite gun in the game but I don't have a kit for it now since I'm trying to max out my headshots on all the other guns. I almost always have a kit for it. Great gun.

I got back into playing this recently with Zer0. It's a fun game but you can't take it seriously. It's also hard finding a good server that can actually handle the number of players it's player limit is set to. I keep finding 20 player servers that should probably only host 10 players.

Also, Rambowjo is ridiculously sneaky.

Mar 6, 2004
I stopped taking CoD4 seriously since the last time I ranted in this thread. I've seen people complain about this game but you're a legend. You keep complaining about your K/D ratios.

I bet you're like "**** I'd never get killed like that Real Life by these ****ing idiots". P90's and the whole unbalance still ruin this game for me, there's no point whatsoever to take this game seriously, nor any other games for the matter.

High respect for the M14 users.
Lame bomb on the ****ing P90/last stand/excessive camping lamers.

This is how i was brought up to play games, to rage as hard as i can...especially when you see BS. I'll be raging untill i am dead, even as an old man i'll be yelling at my monitor and busting it with my mouse or my cane.

edit- The barn scene when she's yelling like that, that is me playing FPS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20srX0-kQV4

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
May I suggest a new hobby?

Oh and Slayer, if I don't pick the M4 I go with the G3. I'd take the G3 over the M14 any time, the M14 is so hard to master. The only time I've been doing O.K. with this gun in HC is when I added the Red dot sight, set Steady Aim W/ UAV jammer. It's sort of good in close range when you spam it using Steady, but nowhere as close as the P90 or any other SMG's.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I don't use it, but if I did I'd definitely rock the dot, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim.

I found that it's bested at close and mid ranges too easily by pretty much all ARs and SMGs, so it's only truly useful at range where you're not as likely to fail by taking time to aim two SP hits. But at range I'm more likely to use M16 or ACOG M40, so... :eek:

One-shot headshot kills are nice within 1500 units, but that's not reliable enough and/or too slow to try for to make it an effective bonus. D:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm so tired of the P90 noobing in this game. 50 Bullets per mag, something near 15 bullets per second fire rate, decent damage overall and lethal hip-fire accuracy with Steady Aim + not so long reloading time. So all you get is a bunch of walking idiots with decent reflexes who are too afraid of bothering using a harder weapon. I don't mind when newies use it, but someone who knows how to play this game is beyond annoying. At least in Strike it's harder to get an advantage with the weapon. Vacant/Broadcast are dominated with these for example.

Anyway, you guys knew you could hit outside upper floor from there in Broadcast?
[screenshot]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3549/cod4xj3.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
IMO, the P90 is not as good as everyone makes it out to be, and yes, I used it a lot when I first got it. The AK-74u is the best SMG, at least with my run and gun playstyle.