DUP-Bots in SinglePlayer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about the DUP-Bpts in SinglePlayer-mode?

• Single Player?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don`t care

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • An upl with swapping parts and new portraits should do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alternate suits would be nice

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
MäxX I got this some days ago but haven't had a chance as yet to try it out. Hope you get some more feedback after all your efforts :tup:

Can't wait to find the easter eggs :D

Bofrazz

Skilled Skinner
Oct 7, 2004
Include away my good man. All I ask is you give credit whare credit is due. But you knew that.;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
thank you for permission. Of course there will be full credit given!

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Umm, I'm a little cunfused...

Has this pack been realeased? If yes, where, and does it effect online play?

EDIT:

I found and downloaded the file tst- baker2k3, i looked in the notepad and found a player named 'The lost One', with 'Menu="DUP"' instead of 'Menu="SP", is that one of the easter eggs?

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
[Pain]Nightmare said:
I found and downloaded the file tst- baker2k3, i looked in the notepad and found a player named 'The lost One', with 'Menu="DUP"' instead of 'Menu="SP", is that one of the easter eggs?
yap :D

[Pain]Nightmare said:
I downloaded the ADSP v.80, do i have to download all the other skins and then install ADSP v.80?
Currently there will only be 3 skins switched, just to see if the whole thing works the way it should ;)
It`s recommended to have this 3 skins installed, they are Rajesh/Vore, Theory and Lord Azrisk.

In the last weeks I`ve been pretty busy, but I will make a new version (installable via umod and including all mentioned skins above, at least the skins from bofrazz, rex and slaughter -> these guys have given their permission so far)

EDIT:
And thx for the explanations starry :)

Last edited by a moderator: