Nagging problem....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

WPKenny

One thing that does really bug me is the fact that when you pick certain weapons up they have to be loaded before you can use them. Why is this? Can it be fixed. It doesn't seem "realistic" to pick up a gun that's just lying around on the floor and have to load a clip into it that appeared from no where.

W

Warren

Hehe- this is *very* realistic.. think about it.. if you pick up a weapon that was dropped from another player, there will already be a round chambered, so there's no need to 'charge the bolt.' But if you pick up a fresh weapon, the only way you're gonna get the first round chambered is to charge the bolt. The only weapon that doesn't do this correctly right now is the PSG because I ran out of time to finish the animations. Since we're geared more towards a realistic conversion, this feature is very important.

W

WPKenny

ah, I see. Now you put it that way. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif