New mod, map, mutator review site in need of reviewers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prelithe

May 5, 2005
Hello,

I've already posted this on the beyondunreal forums, but i hope some people who are into this site may be interested in starting up a new review site. I would happily like to revive this site if possible, because it would save time instead of me finding/coding php scripts and such, although i will change things such as the site.

If anyone is interested in reviewing Mods, Maps, mutators etc, please don't hesitate to post here

Thank You
Prelithe

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
We tried reviving this site a couple times. Last time I put a news post on the main page, and asked BU to put a post on their main page, NOBODY responded. That pissed me off. Everyone loved the site, as long as they weren't the ones doing the work apparently.

Prelithe

May 5, 2005
hey, if ya interested in reviewing again, you are always welcome to join my one. I dunno where Bean is but he hasen't replied to my email. My own site is nearly up and running, have most of the scripts done (most of it all integrated to the forums) but my host is pretty wack at the moment (site only works at 11PM GMT+12) and they are moving so i hope that'll fix my problems. If you are interested, you can PM me or email me at Prelithe@gmail.com