Maps from the PS2 version

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mczero

Jul 13, 2004
Hi,

I've extracted files from my PS2 Version, there are some .UMD files on the media
which I found out are normal .umod files that can be extracted with UMODextractor. There are some maps that I didn't knew before from the PC version:

ctf-sepulchre
ctf-sundial
ctf-stormfront
dm-brickyard
dm-canyonfear
dm-coagulate

They all have a .lin file extension, but I compared AS-Frigate with PC UT.
They are very similar. I used Wordpad to look into it...

Hmm would be cool to convert some of them to UT/2004!

;)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Can you upload those somewhere :p ? Some of those maps were also available on the Dreamcast version. See the recent topic on the subject in the UT forum.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
I know, i'm using umod tool for it but my disc for sum reason, let me see, it has a corrupt base texture that is needed. mczero, could u give us a url or put a map pack on nalicity called console port pack! I know a guy who wanted these, i'll tell him. mczero, I was interested in sepulchre as well, please upoad sumwhere, like insite or NC