Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=]N[=-WWE

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
ok, i recently downloaded the INF Mod weapon pack1. When I downloaded it i enabled the mutator and everything. When i try to connect to a server it says INFMODweaponpack1 mismatch (and this is for any server) . So then i disabled the mutator and deleted the files of the pack but when i go back in INF I still see the mutator and when I try to enter a server it says the same thing. I was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong and how i could fix it.

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
You must have downloaded an outdated version, and almost surely forgot to delete some *.u file belonging to the WP in your Unreal Tournament folder. You should then download the WP from servers without a problem.