The game you'd most like to see made into a movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
I'd like to see an Unreal movie with a story that's based on a heavily modified version of UT3's story. Basically replace Necris with the Skaarj instead, Thundercrash instead of Ronin, and no "good guy goes bad" subplot. Basically none of the things that made UT3's story a lame cheese-fest. Also, tie-in the Mothership incident (from the UT2k4 map AS-Mothership). Basically it would be a story based on Taryd, the Krall attack major cities, Thundercrash try to defend, the Skaarj show up, everyone thinks they're f**ked, Thundercrash hop into some fighters and take down the Mothership, then they head straight to the Skaarj homeworld to take out the queen of the Skaarj tribe that's attacking them. It's like Unreal 1, AS-Mothership subplot and UT3 all mashed together.

Additionally, use new weapon designs or just re-use the UT3 weapon models, create new vehicle models, use the UT3 ones or just make new ones altogether.

Malcolm could be played by Samuel L Jackson. Because why the f**k not? :B Or just turn Malcolm back into a white dude like he was originally.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
I'd like to see an Unreal movie with a story that's based on a heavily modified version of UT3's story. Basically replace Necris with the Skaarj instead, Thundercrash instead of Ronin, and no "good guy goes bad" subplot. Basically none of the things that made UT3's story a lame cheese-fest. Also, tie-in the Mothership incident (from the UT2k4 map AS-Mothership). Basically it would be a story based on Taryd, the Krall attack major cities, Thundercrash try to defend, the Skaarj show up, everyone thinks they're f**ked, Thundercrash hop into some fighters and take down the Mothership, then they head straight to the Skaarj homeworld to take out the queen of the Skaarj tribe that's attacking them. It's like Unreal 1, AS-Mothership subplot and UT3 all mashed together.

Additionally, use new weapon designs or just re-use the UT3 weapon models, create new vehicle models, use the UT3 ones or just make new ones altogether.

Malcolm could be played by Samuel L Jackson. Because why the f**k not? :B Or just turn Malcolm back into a white dude like he was originally.

Or you could just do a 7-day siege thing, which would contain the mothership.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Yeah respect the Igoy ~GeneralDurr :D

In passing, I haven't watched any of the recent zombie movies. The only one I've seen is rec and have yet to see flicks like 28 days later. Also, has anyone seen Dead Snow?

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KQh87_V2Q[/m]

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Whoa, you haven't watched "28 days later" yet? Definitely do so. Really worth watching.
Good acting, decent storyline, fitting music. Excellent photography as well.
Make sure you get to see the alternate ending as well.

Dead snow is well...suffers the same fate as zombieland I guess.
First half feels more like a thriller. There's the power of suggestion, and that makes it imho actually tense and sometimes scary.

Then it just shifts to a rather dull horror flick. Imho. It's just that the power of suggestion works better than actually seeing tons of blood being spilled all over the screen.

Don't expect too much from that movie.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Or you could just do a 7-day siege thing, which would contain the mothership.

Oh damn, I forgot about the 7-day Siege. Yeah, that would be awesome. The only problem is it would end up resembling other alien invasion movies like Independence Day or (God forbid) Skyline.