...in the meantime Denmark kills Baby Giraffe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Damn, I guess that must have been really bad to break a shaolin temple vow/training. I guess thats what dark pulse was after. To become a monk. Or a god....

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I don't see what the fuss is about.

He's on IRC all the time, having transcended the limited form that is the forum. :D

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
...People raising a fuss over a baby giraffe really are being hypocrites... unless you are willing to say this about every single animal, [including humans] on the planet, you're officially a hypocrite...

:tup:

My first question to people campaining for any animal is always are you vegan, because if you're not then as you pointed out you're a hypocrite.

Idiots will try to brush that off with many and varied 'reasons' why their animal/campaign is more important than another species, [entirely missing the point] or having a vested interest in exploiting 'other' animals for whatever reason.

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com...onist-approach-to-animal-rights/#.UxSSVIWr2pM

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
I don't see what the fuss is about.

He's on IRC all the time, having transcended the limited form that is the forum. :D
Heh IRC. I didn't know ...

I have no time and I'm really bad at it. Typing and following the pace of IRC chat in English, that is.

So, I'm missing half of the fun. :(

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Heh IRC. I didn't know ...

I have no time and I'm really bad at it. Typing and following the pace of IRC chat in English, that is.

So, I'm missing half of the fun. :(
You're also missing the random spammers coming and spamming in anglicized arabic.

[13:59] * Haksoldier (islamattac@88.234.35.75) has joined #fragbu
[14:00] <Haksoldier> EUZUBILLAHIMINEÞÞEYTANIRRACIM BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM
[14:00] * Haksoldier (islamattac@88.234.35.75) Quit (Client closed connection)

You really should try it sometime.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
This is the inevitable faith of a welfare state, which is essentially what a zoo is, but for non-humans.

Discuss

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I read one of the articles about the lions, they said the new male lion probably would have just killed the younger lions anyway. That's actually what would probably happen, so I dunno... they're going to get serious flak for doing this but in a different scenario where they did nothing, zoo patrons would probably cry foul when the new male lion bites off the heads of the younger cubs in front of their children.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
What I want to know, the lions they killed off, did they get some pieces of Marius?
And if the did so, who's now eating the lions?