What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Assuming you're talking about a dSLR, you're not gonna get one for $200. The cheapest ones are about $416, but depends where you look.

I'm about to watch Deal or No Deal then make pancakes. :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'd definitively go look for a SLR cam, my old Canon Powershot A520 is making me sad. Especially for the price I paid for it 3 years ago. I'm sure you could grab a decent SLR cam with 7.0MP+ all manual support and low battery consumption. I highly recomend a tripod with any cam you purchase. Makes nice nightshots.

[VaLkyR]Assassin

Kidneythieves and Poets of The Fall Fan
Jan 20, 2008
Blackpool, England, UK
valkyrgaming.com
I've only spent a couple of days on it so far, so hard to say - It was recommended to me by someone from my workplace. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but I expect it'll get more interesting after the initial phase of starting off is over and I can do something a bit more interesting than creating buildings. Just have to build up the tech a bit before the fun starts I guess.