Looking for an old UT friend made on BUF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
So.. Many a year ago I was quite active on these forums, made some maps for ut/ut2k4 worked on the bums bonus pack (later renamed to cogworks) and made lots of friends.
Really cool to find out some of them now working for great companies like epic, ea, Irrational games etc etc.
I was talking to some friends and just remembered that one of my friends from back then.. but I cant remember his name..
I remember he was traveling across Europe and slept at my place for a night.

Its on the tip of my tongue.. jesco, jasco, chesco..
Aaaanyways, I am looking for him, just to do the "hey man, long time no see, what have you been up to" talk.

I think I got a photo of him somewhere on my oooold backup drive..
*Dives deep*
Ooh lol, one of the photos bear his name "Jesco".

Let me upload the photo:
48302b641adb07500a1c5ee8d04a6563.png

Do any of you perhaps are in touch with him?
*did some more searching*

his member page: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/member.php?u=23986

Any help is appreciated :)
thanks in advance!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
His last post was apparently from 2004. He is connected with Hunter. Maybe ask him ?

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I remember him to some extent. Good luck finding him, I hope you do. If you know any DRT members, you should let me know. DRT disintegrated from 120 members to nothing, and I don't have a single contact... I'd joined them back in like 1999 or 2000.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I made a friend on Beyond Unreal once.

Actually I made two.

If you can't find your friends then they aren't your friends that's what I think your friend would say, but he doesn't want to talk to you because you are not his friend.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If you can't find your friends then they aren't your friends that's what I think your friend would say, but he doesn't want to talk to you because you are not his friend.

That totally made sense in a nonsensical way ;)