Hello, old friends

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
Just dropping back in to say hello to old gaming friends. Man, I salute you, Sentry, for giving us this great game and community back in the day and for always pushing the realism front. How many times did we sit in the forums on release nights pressing F5 over and over for the latest build? That sounds pretty sad, now that I'm older, but man, what a rush. And the ILCR! Or was it ICLR? I could never keep that straight, and I was even on the staff...

I'd love to hear what everyone's been up to; where the INF crowd goes to get it's FPS kicks now. I might even load up the old INF stamped CD again, now that my boys are old enough to play. Geez, they weren't even around when I was active here. How life flies by. Hope everyone's well.

SWad
Formerly of 4C/4Chaos and -X-

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
I used to love playing this game about 3-4 years ago.

Some of the clans I remember were SA| {Sixpack} }TCP{ {hLk} can you remember these or any others??

Some of the members I remember most were:
SA|Serpent
SA|Pecker
SA|Scrappy
SA|Bling
SA|Maniac
SA|Shambler
SA|Digi
SA|Downy
SA|Freezer
{hLk}Chris
{hLk}Havok
{Sixpack}Evi

GalZohar

Feb 27, 2008
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
Arma 2. It might suck in some aspects, but it's the best thing out there if you're the kind of guy that likes INF. And I think my latest pvp missions are getting closer and closer to the DTAS playstyle (at least the parts of it that can be re-created in Arma 2) - see other thread for more info.