Seriously...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RoMe-infers

Nov 12, 2003
Paris
Visit site
But what can you possibly have against french men. We make love better and are all very handsome, that's a fact, but thats not a reason to fall in dirty racism.

Post.Scriptum: @Snakeye : my cat died a bit after i came on him, he died from skin perforation. I have very acid sperm, and it makes me cry a lot each time i come.

Post.Post.Scricptum: @Geogob: To stop insulting eachothers? But what else can i do on that empty, melancholic, sad, hopeless, full of right wing extremist baffoon forum that became INF forum? Each time i pass by, i can hear the wind blowing, this place became like a cimetery, full of necrophils, and ghosts. INF IS DEAD MY FRIENDS, PASS THE WORDS, GOD BLESS AMERICA, WE NEED A NEW TACTICAL GAME, and WE-DONT-HAVE -ANY! i am playing ArmA for the moment, can you believe taht??!! Arma? God, just grant me one wish, Do that i meet someone who will finally accept to put salt on my anus and to lick it afterwards. That will help me waiting an other good game.

Post.Post.Scriptum: @benmcl: So a crotch is thaaaat. I am sure it is the funniest part of your person benmcl!

And on a FINAL note: I really thank you all for the trolling advices.. I want to thank you.. and my mum too. And my dad, without whom i would never had the anus so big.. Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
So a crotch is thaaaat. I am sure it is the funniest part of your person benmcl!

Actually no. It is me trying to stoop down to your level. I know, I know I can't make it down that far but at least I tried.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
I really thought I had something meaningful to contribute to this thread but it's hard to do that when the original post starts the ball rolling at -1000% meaning.

I find it so intriguing that someone... anyone, could find posting these ridiculous rants in a video game forum board worth their time and effort.

At least Clutch was defending something he believed in. This is just complete random fukery. All I want to know is what are your motivations for doing this? What kind of pleasure do you derive from this?

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
This is like an accident on the motorway, one just can't stop looking.

BTW france is a country/nation not a race.

And erm er hmm lemmesee :

Frogs stink of garlic, hurray for freedom fries!

XClutchX

Jan 22, 2008
I think you guys underestimate his insulting ability. Think about it. A French guy is calling us smelly.

*Firebird*

Our longings, are our chances!
Jan 20, 2008
Other spheres
I can´t withstand to thank you all, guys. Reading this thread is as good as going to political cabaret, but much cheaper! :D

-RoMe-infers

Nov 12, 2003
Paris
Visit site
Vixen, actually i am more taht type of guy..:

1207181954_steroids378581080250x312.jpeg

And Vixen , you have to know that because of you i watched it entirely........ and went for an other song afterwards...
i have the song in my head since one hour now. You are machiavelic.

On an other note:
.........When i read above, i cant help thinking that NorthAmerica really deserves to be wiped out, Not because of foreign politics, or economic imperialsm, no, not any of that.. North America needs to be wiped out just because they are all fat ugly, and always sweating... That disgusts me. It hurts my distinguished feelings. France should conquer NA, and teach em how to put freedom fries in their narrow anus in an elegant way .. THAt would be interesting..

FREDom fries! yehaaw, we laughed sooo much in france when we heard about that! ooh good that was funny.. I'm fully aware it was mainly some poor uneducated, nationalist guys that did that but hey, i dunno.. It was like the ones who had empty on the street their bottles of redwine that they paid, wooh that was funny too! That made me laugh so much! As a protestations, that was as useful as invading irak to fight against terrorist...

Trolling is so exciting, i hope we are going to talk about the nazi soon ..... and how Bush could be compared to a Nazi. Btw i heard his grand father worked for the nazi regime in his time. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Last edited by a moderator:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
France should conquer NA...

Uhm, they tried that between 1754 and 1763 and failed miserably and that was in the time BEFORE the best French unit consisted of foreigners. After circa 1815 the french military "power" went into a constant decline - 1870 a clear loss, 1914 the British had to save France from being overrun and 1940 not even the British could save France. You actually expect a military force that nowadays is primarily know for their good food and their hookers to conquer Mexico and Canada???

Status
Not open for further replies.