Help VOYD!!or any othe pantherxl users

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PUFxFRAGDAWG

Feb 9, 2000
Visit site
Sorry to be a nuasence but have you had any conflicts with your panther? I installed the 4.11 drivers and calibrated it then went in and played ut online. I came back out and had a locked up screen when I cntrl alt delete to restart I got a message that I was low on sytem resources do you want to close a bunch of apps. then I restarted and my mouse was froze you could here it in the drive but it wouldn't move on the screen. I have had mouse freeze problems a couple of times now what gives? Is it the emulator or something? I have a mx300 soundcard but I thought the 4.11 patch was suppose to fix that. I hope this doesn't keep up or I will have to uninstall and get something different. Any thoughts on the subject I've never had any of the problems like this before I installed the panther and the 4.11 install took forever. If you have anything to help it would be much appreciated thanks again.

DAWG

------------------
(If don't know where your going you will never end up where you want to be)

B

BitchSmack

It could very well be the emulator. I usually don't run it..but go into my CONTROL PANEL and calibrate the joystick via Game Controllers. Then i set up my controls INSIDE UT..since it supports it out of the box.

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack