pedo ring busted.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I'm not sure how everyone passes judgement without knowing what they were trading. What if it was pictures of 17 year olds?

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I don't know why everyone jumps on the pedo wagon. They could easily have just been cannibals drooling over junk food. Everyone knows kids are high in sugar.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I don't know why everyone jumps on the pedo wagon. They could easily have just been cannibals drooling over junk food. Everyone knows kids are high in sugar.
lol

Btw, you told us "your company" but what kind of company is that? @Firefly

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
As Thrash points out kiddie-fiddlers do not have a good time in prison.
The guards tend to tell the other inmates, if they go to a mixed wing.
They never go a day without "extras" in their food and get regular beatings.

Interesting article about Atheists in America. Shame they didn't raise the question of the amount of Catholic priests abusing children all around the planet.
Their handy loop-hole of "confess your sins, and you are clean", does not fix the damage they have done :mad:

Religion bares no relation to someone's desire, or willingness to act on it, especially when a religious person often seems to think that their cult is better than the other cult, they are currently at war with.

They are all a bunch of cults, and should be treated as such.
There are no fairys at the bottom of the garden, and no cities in the clouds (with or without pearly-gates).

There are however Paedo's at the bottom of the garden. They are very real, and come in mixed races and religions :eek:
I'm a believer. Are you ?

As far as the comment about wanting proof of the arrests from a news item that would have gathered 2nd hand knowledge, after the event (from the staff, such as Firefly). Don't be daft.
This is "from the horses mouth" as they say.
It's hardly the sort of thing anyone would post about, unless they were there.

...or maybe trying to shift the blame ?

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
As Thrash points out kiddie-fiddlers do not have a good time in prison.
The guards tend to tell the other inmates, if they go to a mixed wing.
They never go a day without "extras" in their food and get regular beatings.

Interesting article about Atheists in America. Shame they didn't raise the question of the amount of Catholic priests abusing children all around the planet.
Their handy loop-hole of "confess your sins, and you are clean", does not fix the damage they have done :mad:

Religion bares no relation to someone's desire, or willingness to act on it, especially when a religious person often seems to think that their cult is better than the other cult, they are currently at war with.

They are all a bunch of cults, and should be treated as such.
There are no fairys at the bottom of the garden, and no cities in the clouds (with or without pearly-gates).

There are however Paedo's at the bottom of the garden. They are very real, and come in mixed races and religions :eek:
I'm a believer. Are you ?

As far as the comment about wanting proof of the arrests from a news item that would have gathered 2nd hand knowledge, after the event (from the staff, such as Firefly). Don't be daft.
This is "from the horses mouth" as they say.
It's hardly the sort of thing anyone would post about, unless they were there.

...or maybe trying to shift the blame ?
shhhhh /looks around nervously
agree with all of that.
I will post more once I know more.