New beginner in editing maps ....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZIRB

Inhuman
Feb 24, 2001
Sweden
www.zirbaction.go.to
Hello!

I'am a totally new beginner in trying to edit maps both in general and for Infiltration.

My problem is to getting started using the editor. I'm familiar to 3D-programmes but this editor is a bit different to those. My questions is so simple at this point that I don't think any tutorials tell anything about those things. Here is questions:

1. ABOUT THE VIEW AND NAVIGATION: I have found out how to rotate the view but not how to go back and forward? How?

2. ABOUT EDITING: The only editing I so far have get a grip on is how to select an object and after that modify some characteristics on it. But I don't know how to move and change the shape of objects! How?

Thanks in advance for any help!

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
Please post this in the mapping forum.
There you WILL get some replys. :)

seal.jpg

Party's over ! *grin*