March XMP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hey it's March! Well ok nothing really makes March special...

Feburary was supposed to be good, but then Chaptor1 was down for 3 of the 4 weeks, so hopefully anyone who didn't get to play can come out and play this month :)

The days are... the same as in February, heh, weird things happen when you have 28 days in a month...

4, 11, 18, 25

So hopefully we'll have a better turnout in March. Altho I have to say again this coming Wednesday I might not make it.

All you veterans, especially those who visit this forum, you know who you are: come out and play! The master server is fixed, chaptor1 is fixed, and I made some of the fav maps good for small groups (see sig). No more excuses!

Wednesday, 8PM EST, Chaptor1 (or Survivor)

See you there!

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
please make a recording of your voice and paste a link in your sig, thanks.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hi
Thanks BlueX and others who posted another thread to ask people to come yesterday. It was great :)

I couldn't make it last week (on the 4th) due to exams :(

I will report and post some screenshots of yesterday tho. We had 5 vs 5 at some point IIRC...

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
So here's the roster on Mar 11:
  • Soldier
  • gerbil
  • Jen
  • YUCK_FOU
  • Tak
  • Tremeties
  • retsia
  • kensei
  • Drunken
  • RainingSoulz
  • Phobos
  • CannonFodder
GGs everyone.

BTW I finally got a modern PC to play XMP with (a $200 new box plus a "free" gfx card from a friend) so I am running 1280x1024 max everything... no more excuse for suckage tho :p

I noticed that Chaptor1 is missing all my maps except Baseline :\ I'll ask Gab to add them back.

So let's ALL come back next week, and those who missed out better not miss it again. Wednesday 8pm EST! See ya!

Attachments

• xmp20090311.jpg
    xmp20090311.jpg
    903.5 KB · Views: 25

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hi NRK.

Last week was a bit slow, altho PRG was there - if that was really him :)

Today I can't make it, again due to that monthly meeting. Have fun tho.

I'll be back on April's Fool ;)

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Sveikas, NRK! Anksčiau nepastebėjau, kad tu irgi lietuvis :) Šaunu, jau du lietuviai BU forumuose, kurie kažką rašo :) Beje, šaunus avatar'as :)

Back on topic... Tak, don't you create XMP movies any more?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I played with only one player....hey what's up where is everyone?
The fact is that I missed some previous wednesdays (and my skills are pretty meh now), but now nobody seems to be there...

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Well two things: 1. not a lot of ppl watch my videos 2. it takes a while to upload the videos to youtube

It seems that having more screenshots is more effective in getting people to play then posting the videos...

That said, if people request videos I will consider making them again. Also if anyone can figure out how to upload to xfire my videos that are recorded using other methods, I would like to use xfire instead of youtube.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Ok, thx. So why didn't you join us?

Xfire cannot record video of XMP, so I record it using an external recorder. But I want to upload it to Xfire video. There are a few XMP videos on Xfire so it can be done.

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
Sveikas, NRK! Anksčiau nepastebėjau, kad tu irgi lietuvis :) Šaunu, jau du lietuviai BU forumuose, kurie kažką rašo :) Beje, šaunus avatar'as :)

You couldn't notice that I am Lithuanian because I was deeply away from these forums for maybe... few years.

Do you play XMP?

I am no longer a gamer (huh, runing linux as primary os), but it would be cool to have few more XMP games. It's sad to hear that only two players were on this week... :/