Shock rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How do you like it?

• Total voters

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
unreal-tournament-2007-20050819054423528.jpg

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
Its superb but I think its too long, I mean I like how big it is, I like big guns n all.
But it's too long. So therfore it's only good.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
It looks incredibly impratical but its just a game so big deal. :p

The thing looks bad ass so I love it.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The concept art makes it seem sleeker than the actual model appears to be. If it were more like the art, I'd like it better. I'd prefer blue on my weapon instead of purple.

Also... it looks so huge. Surely that's not going to be representative of what we'll see in game - for those with weapon models displayed.

Discord

surveying the wreckage...
Nov 6, 2002
Somewhere on Route 666
OK, seeing it in profile view for the first time makes it look a little less like an erector- set version of Dr. Octopus' tentacles from the Spiderman2 movie. :p

In fact, like the UT07 flak cannon, it looks like a stylized version of the UT99 weapon. Only a little more grotesquely phallic. :/

Gets my minimum thumbup. :tup:

I still like the UT04 shock model the best. :p

Last edited:

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I think the perspective the problem. The concept art does look awesome, but it's probably the angle you see it from when firing it that makes it not as cool looking.

I still love the flat, exhaust emitting Unreal ASMD the best, but the '04 one is a close second. The two barrel look, one for each fire is slick. The Unreal version was more fitting to the time. It's designe kind of had you wondering what the heck it even did before you fired it, and that was fitting since few even know all what it did until quite late in Unreal's life.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
PEER PRESSURE MAN!1!!

I hadn't even thought about it yet... I've been thinkin' about change, because I so don't whore it like I used to in UT (damn weapons being more balanced)... but no other weapon really deserves place in my sig... that and I'm still sicker with that then any other weapon really... I'll have to play it some first, and see what inspires me.