Is it just me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crazy Squirrel

http://www.utassault.net
Nov 29, 2001
www.utassault.net
Just thought I'd point out theres a community of several hundred assault fans over at utassault.net

In fact assault is still going so strong (in europe at least) that we're just starting two new assault leagues to compliment our 60 clan strong (80+ ~2hr matches a month) 6v6 StdAS league for those who also like to play it differently:
4v4 ProAS (100% FF)
4v4 iAS (instagib)

A new 2v2 league will also be coming soon.

Granted assault is not as popular as the other gametypes, but it is the best :p imo its a mistake to leave it out of UT2, but as others have said mod makers will come to the resuce :)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
wtf does this have to do with anything??

Because the very first post pointed out that UT2 wouldn't have Assault. The sxith post said Assault was dead.

LXIXGTO

"Cruising At The Speed of Iron!"
Originally posted by LordKhaine
Assualt rocks, but it was kinda ahead of its time in UT. I expect you'll see plenty of AS type gametypes soon, but more advanced.
I would agree with LordKhaine. Assault was a great idea but
poorly implemented in UT. Was fun to play but too few online
players and the bots were to predictible for Assault IMHO. :D

Is the :biorifle: included in Unreal 2? It is my favorite weapon
in UT. :D

:cool: