working hard i see.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Posted by Peter Carlson
p.s. did you guys see the news that Midway's going to be using Unreal Engine 3? Looks like no matter how I try I cannot escape the Unreal universe! (Surreal is part of Midway)

Of course I saw the news Peter. I am after all a member of Gamasutra. Here my favorite line from the press release:
Midway has announced that the next generation of the Unreal engine, to make its debut in the upcoming Unreal 3, will also power the company's next-generation titles. The multi-year deal gives Midway access to the technology and tools from Epic's Unreal Engine 3.
Unreal 3 here I come!

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Goodness

I hope the advent of Unreal 3 engine doesn't encourage the stopping of further development for UTXMP in the current engine.

FMI - THANK YOU very much for all the work you have done thus far. There is not much left that needs to be done from my perspective even if there are bugs here and there. Please don't give up on UTXMP because, I hope, that any further work you complete and refine with this, can be ported subsequently into unreal 3. Hopefully you wouldn't have to completely re-work everything come the day you decide, if you do, to port fwd into Unreal 3 engine.

*Anxiously awaits freefall in map pack* :D