UE2 - UT2kX Playing a sound when vehicle has collision with other objects

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Abbas.abdolmaleki

Dec 6, 2011
Hello every body

I have modeled a wheelchair using Unreal Tournament 2004. How i can attach a sound to my wheelchair(staticmesh) that when my wheelchair has any collision with any object like wall or ... that sound plays?

P.S. I'm working with Unreal Tournament 2004. It is a scientific project and i have simulated a wheelchair using unreal tournament and now i want to know when my wheelchair has any collision with other objects in the map by playing a sound.

Thanks in advance

Apr 11, 2006
Take a look at the code for vehicles in UT2004, as they already have this behavior. Just off the top of my head I'd recommend taking a look at the Touch() function, but there's probably a more Vehicle/Karma-specific one (I just can't remember it offhand).