@ All N00bs out there

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DavidM is....

• ghey

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • unkool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chieldish

• arrogant

• poor

• an *******

• untalented

• all of the above

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
Hello @ all my retarded n00b friends
I'm so sorry for being ghey, mean, rude, harsh and unkool to you by bashing your ghey maps over the last few years. For telling you that all your maps suck and that you should stop mapping immediately. Yeah, that's what I did all day and I am so sorry. I am especially sorry for the poor freaky who couldn't sleep for the last 3 months because my poor arrogant self didn't tell him that his great map roxx my coxx. But I probably did that because your girlfriend has bigger boobs than mine and because you are paying your bills on your own!
D00d I love you, and your maps are soooooooo damn good (for a cheap and poor n00b map). I'm really sorry for telling the truth, I swear, I will never ever ever do that again!
Now I'm gonna get my girlfriends some silicon implants and I pay my bills, I hope I will be less ghey afterwards....
A penis enlargement should help me as well! I got some good offers in my electronic mailbox.
Good night, good fight, I'm gonna play some more scimitar and bathroom!

Dr.Pest

Sep 2, 2000
drpest.netfirms.com
I vote "All of the above", he are just ghey, unk00l, pathetic and childish, he always say "Hey, your map are sh1t, j00 sucka!", but I be sure that my maps ownz! A friend of mine told me that they is!

So, friends never lies, why should I listens to davidm?

- Pest

PS: Notice these little spice of irony...

thechief7

Playmate
Oct 27, 2001
My room
I don't know you enough to vote yet
Hey it's America where we got freedom of speech, you speak your mind and you give the truth no matter how brutal it is
My only question is what is your obsession with midi's?

xenolob

Nov 28, 2001
www.mindof1.com
I think Dr.Pest is the real ghey one, he's so unkool and his maps are unl33t as possible, well SG-Goliath is pretty good, but the lighting sux in some places. DavidM is just plain worthless, my girlfriend has way bigger boobs than his, I own j00, you @$$hole.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
:hmm:
beter take some readings...
yep, the ego in this thread is WAY above the standard size

Status
Not open for further replies.