How to get 275 to work with other game types?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Redrider

May 3, 2000
This isn't really a problem, INF 275 is running great, but I really like playing INF with other game type (ex: CarryTF & Assasins). But now that 275 has its own game selection menu it doesn't allow me to play these mutators with INF. Is there a way to make INF recognize these other mutators and allow you to play them. IMO CarryTF with INF would be one of the funnest game types out there.

Thanks,
Redrider

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Mutators can be played with INF, but I guess these are real game-types. So, you want to combine a game-type with our internal mutator. Well, the INF mutator has changed a lot, so I'm not 100% sure if it will work with other mods/game-types too. It has several references to our own game-types and so I don't think it will work fully.
If you wnat to test it, please send me a note and I can give ya a little INT file. But as said before, I don't think it will run 100%.