WallFun mutator idea for UT4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
My goal was to create something easy, but really enjoyable, which is easy to load or make.
So, I decided next to a mutator. A mutator is an easy way to modify pickups as far as I know.
The mutator itself modify our health at spawn to 2 HP, and gives us a modified Sniper Rifle which's
scope can see through walls, and the rifle itself is powerful enough to shoot through walls.
The rifle can hold 3 rounds at once.(This feature stands for balancing like, "Hey I am outta, gotta go hunt some rounds around.")
This rifle has a damage of 1 HP/shot.
Items.
The mutator removes every armor, power-up pickup, and use only 50% of the remaining health and ammo actors. (Randomly spawns stuff on them)
Ammo and Health stuff are heavily modified too.
Both gives you 1 point to your rounds/ health, and has a respawn time of 30 secs.

Then, people can use the mut. in CTF, DM or whatever gametype.
I CAN'T do the scripting stuff, so it's just an idea. (Would be cool to see when UT4 comes out though :p )