Paintballer Modelers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DARKGOD.THC!

Dec 17, 2002
www.d9thc.darkgod.net
Hello all - This is spankin' the leader of the UT2003 mod - "Ultimate Survival". :mwink:
"Ultimate Survival" is a paintball mod that is being created to try and bring the fun of paintball and online games together - Take a look at the info at Moddb

I am posting here to request some help on my mod - we currently have a great team - but are lacking a character/weapon modeler. If you would like to join the team either contact me on MSN (godatwork1@hotmail.com) .Yahoo (umsspankin) .ICQ (162657276) or . AIM (UMSSpank) - please also visit the team forums for any news and updates - Team Forum or visit HQN . - I look forward to hearing from someone :tup:
919img2.jpg
- Preview Pic! ;)

DARKGOD.THC!

Dec 17, 2002
www.d9thc.darkgod.net
i dont actually see how that was meant to help --- but i did answer yes to both of the questions --- if it was to suggest that no work has been done on this mod then you are very mistaken. I will get the members i need to complete my mod - wether they come to this forum or not is a diffent story ---- if anyone wants to know anything about my mod - then i think that i have given enough contact info for them to ask me.......surely its not that hard to understand -- its a paintball mod and i need paintball characters and some more guns ;) peace!!

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
DARKGOD.THC! said:
i dont actually see how that was meant to help --- but i did answer yes to both of the questions --- if it was to suggest that no work has been done on this mod then you are very mistaken. I will get the members i need to complete my mod - wether they come to this forum or not is a diffent story
Nope, not my point.
DARKGOD.THC! said:
if anyone wants to know anything about my mod - then i think that i have given enough contact info for them to ask me.......surely its not that hard to understand -- its a paintball mod and i need paintball characters and some more guns ;) peace!!
You are trying to recruit people and so are other mods. You have to convince people that joining you would be the best for them. E.g. give a little hint about the weapons you expect.
Also - why your paintball mod and not one of the others?

Spad-XIII

Mar 20, 2002
Netherlands
www.spaddie.nl
We're still looking for people to help us out with our paintball mod Ultimate Survival. We've launched a website at www.planetunreal.com/ums. We've got some info and screenshots there.. feel free to leave a msg or contact a team member..

We're making a mod that is focusing on the FUN-factor of paintball.. this doesn't mean we don't want it to be serious or realistic, it means that we have 'serious and realistic' a little lower on the priorities list. It has to be fun... lots of fun and of course look good :)
Check out the website and let us know what you think..