UT ship date.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
From Unreal Tournament web site:

Unreal Tournament has gone gold and is in manufacturing right now. We expect it to show up on store shelves soon.

According to the official GT Press Releasethe game will ship in North American on November 22nd.
We've been told the European ship date has been revised to December 3rd. Of course we
should remind people that all dates are subject to change.

We'll try to update this page as soon as we have more exact details so keep watching.

------------------
Don't like my post? Go Here

------------------
Don't like my post? Go Here

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
wow really, cant wait! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem(he makes it sound like he means it!)
MELTING1.1.gif

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
well i hope it will be k00l..i should be getting mine in the mail from ebworld.com any day now..I heard it will have two new game modes, assault and last man standing..I'm betting everyone will play those and the CTF and deathmatch servers will be empty

bullet2.gif

- "Orenthal_James" the 56Killer In UT land -- The search for the real killer has come to an end.