Custom Unreal Championship 2 clips

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Horizon was really nice looking. Also liked the Morbias remake.

But you don't have to post those videos. I already have the game myself so I know what they look like.

BTW, this game looks insane for its age.

Sauntache

May 13, 2013
Does anyone know why UC2 doesn't properly fill a widescreen TV on the 360. The game isn't running at 4:3, but it sure as hell isn't at the correct 16:9 either. It's closer to 16:10, which is really weird. As far as I can remember, UC2 on the original Xbox always filled a 16:9 widescreen TV properly (without overscan).

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Does anyone know why UC2 doesn't properly fill a widescreen TV on the 360. The game isn't running at 4:3, but it sure as hell isn't at the correct 16:9 either. It's closer to 16:10, which is really weird. As far as I can remember, UC2 on the original Xbox always filled a 16:9 widescreen TV properly (without overscan).

Most likely a compatibility issue.