Invisible weapons!!! Plese help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent 47

Agent 47
Jun 14, 2010
I have some trobles with seeing weapons in COP servers! They are like invisible!
Can someone help me, why is that happening?:(:(

This has made me once when I set the server. I do not know what was wrong I just know that I made a mistake somewhere in infiltration.ini file. after all that I have erased all together and installing the new Unreal Tournament and Infiltration and of course the newly added weapons and it all worked fine. It is true that I have been an error on the server but in the end it all worked. I think you have a mistake somewhere in infiltration.ini file. but I'm not sure and I do not know what all these do not work. i personally, then disappeared M16 and Granades. Everything else worked fine to me. I added all the weapons that I have and many other things at the same time without being tried if it works. But in the end I was in big **** . can be written which weapons are not working and what you put it in the infiltration that stopped working?

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
i think there was a specified order in wich some of the server packages had to be loaded to make them work properly, with a random list things may cause some packages to fail.