Prometheus (UDK) Free At Impulse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Rachel Cordone's award-winning UT3 modification has undergone a full move to the Unreal Development Kit platform and is available for free (yes free!) at Impulse. Word is that the UDK release allows for the quantum states to be 100% accurate in movement.

What this means to you is that if you don't have Unreal Tournament 3, you can still play Prometheus. If you have played Prometheus and loved it, you'll want to check out this version with the fixed quantum states. Finally, if you haven't given it a shot.. do it!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Is there any plant to maybe release this on Steam with achievements for $5 or something? Would be a steal, IMO.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Looks like Impulse pulled the game. No clue wtf is going on there.

Mouser

Sep 1, 2009
Last edited:

LivingPuppet

Registered Puppet
Sep 13, 2003
Tiny Toy Town of Terror
Visit site
I don't think that the game is live on their system yet, sorry for any inconvenience this is causing anyone. I don't think the Impulse link was ready for public dissemination.

You can always grab the latest version of Prometheus here.
http://www.fileplanet.com/200335/200000/fileinfo/Unreal-Tournament-3---Prometheus-Client

And we are planning on getting the Demo onto Steam very soon as well.

Thx
Mark Chandler
Prometheus Team

Download is broken. Anywhere else I can get this new version, or a patch to the first UDK release?

Mouser

Sep 1, 2009
Download is broken. Anywhere else I can get this new version, or a patch to the first UDK release?

The latest version is online at fileplanet currently, just go to www.fileplanet.com and click the Unreal tab and scroll down a bit and you will see Prometheus, it's marked as version 1.01.

Alternately you can go to fileplanet and search for Prometheus to get the latest version.

Thx
Mark Chandler

LivingPuppet

Registered Puppet
Sep 13, 2003
Tiny Toy Town of Terror
Visit site
The latest version is online at fileplanet currently, just go to www.fileplanet.com and click the Unreal tab and scroll down a bit and you will see Prometheus, it's marked as version 1.01.

Alternately you can go to fileplanet and search for Prometheus to get the latest version.

Thx
Mark Chandler

Download is broken at ****planet for me, "An error has occurred on the download for this file, to report this error please visit Customer Service."

Mouser

Sep 1, 2009
Download is broken at ****planet for me, "An error has occurred on the download for this file, to report this error please visit Customer Service."

I've checked the link numerous time and it's fine. I've asked friends on the other side of the continent to test the link and they have downloaded it just fine as well.
You should try another browser or check your system for spyware/trojans/etc. There's definitely something going on there that is not allowing you to download the file. Can you download anything from FilePlanet?

Thx
Mark Chandler

LivingPuppet

Registered Puppet
Sep 13, 2003
Tiny Toy Town of Terror
Visit site
I've checked the link numerous time and it's fine. I've asked friends on the other side of the continent to test the link and they have downloaded it just fine as well.
You should try another browser or check your system for spyware/trojans/etc. There's definitely something going on there that is not allowing you to download the file. Can you download anything from FilePlanet?

Thx
Mark Chandler

I got through with the download. Turns out you have to be logged in to their system or you would get errors or prompts that you need to have an account( got this message when attempting some other downloads). An oversight on my part I guess. Thanks though.