Ex-client of VSK game servers ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If you've had a bad experience with this game server rental service then get in touch with me please.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Fearless said:
If you've had a bad experience with this game server rental service then get in touch with me please.

I think if you did a search on INA about VSK, in particular "Ray @ VSK" you might get a few hits. :lol: (that is if they're not all gone/locked/inaccessable anymore).

They've got a huge history of ripping off maps and ripping off people that have rented servers from them.

There were so many interlinked threads/flame fests involving VSK it was damn near impossible to follow.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Yeah I've come accross a few of these threads in the past and one last comment on the UT forums made me react because it sounds like they're into some illegal practises with their game server business. I did a post on the UT2003/UT2004 forums but Penguin deleted it (to probably save another flame war).

I have no personal interest in this but I'd like to provide a medium where ex-clients can express themselves since VSK are so keen to ignore them once they terminate a contract.

P.S: If there are any lawyers reading this, give me a sign.