Jailbreak site not working?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
The Jailbreak website seems not to have changed any of its URL paths to reflect its movement to beyondunreal. Long story short, I can't download it or the classic map pack. Anyone know of any other download sites for jailbreak?

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Thanks for the site; still most of the navigation links don't work. To get around, I had to type the end of the URL manually in the address bar.

Come on guys, a simple search and replace from "www.planetjailbreak.com" to "jailbreak.beyondunreal.com" on your html files will fix the problem in a few minutes. Get with the program!

Mychaeel

...actually, it was back up within a couple of minutes of Dai renewing the registration, and I think we'll be rid of that problem for the next two years.

By the way, I wholeheartedly agree with that Alcatraz comment. ;)

[edit]
A bit late, but fixed the links.

Last edited: