Soon...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
ok good i have found that copying BSPTerrain into UEd3 causes lots of bsp holes. :)
and yes i know what you talking about...this is the velorapass right after teh Terraniux? heh another good one would be Trench....never mind ive been working on that one for a while ;).
just for my personal pleasure though. it will also have a few small sections from teh ISV-Kran 2. but enough about my crap :lol:.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
I would like to see Chizra or Velora/Vandora temple, Trench would be a nice one.

Maybe the Sacred Passage, where the monsters come out of where you get into Chizra.

lvlorpheus

May 20, 2002
OMG LEAKED SCREENSHOT!

fhi-desolate1l.jpg

Don't tell Parser ;)

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
-{SC}- Renamon said:
I would like to see Chizra or Velora/Vandora temple, Trench would be a nice one.

Maybe the Sacred Passage, where the monsters come out of where you get into Chizra.

You might want to take a look at this:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=435715&perpage=30&highlight=&pagenumber=1

They're doing what I was planning to do: Make a full remake of Unreal.

Btw, if you're looking for Unreal conversions available for download.
Ghost himself has made Chizra (don't know if it's ported from Unreal though), and there's a remake of the Skaarj Generator (called SkaarjGen) in the FHCP.
Plus the final level (in which you face the Queen) will be in v4.
And if THAT isn't enough, there'll be a spiced up version of Skytown in T-1's mod Slaughter (if he's still going to finish it)

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
umm..my chizra just has some of the 1337er rooms from chizra welded into an arena...+ the current version has alot of flaws, for one, it only starts up 1/2 the time because of a naughty scripted trigger....i REALY want to do the trench! :D
to Kaithofis: your not the only one! that was so my idea about a year ago! heh well i emailed the lead dude asking if he needed help in the coding dept., lets just see. man, this just goes to show that Unreal1 realy was a great game ;).