Where do I play?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hey Folks,

I just installed infiltration and got it working last night. I've given this site a good once over, and although I've seen a lot of info on how to play, I haven't been able to find much info on where to play. I tried the Infiltration server browser, but it just seems to hang in all the Infiltration specific browser tabs with the standard "querying master server" message. That said, I can see regular UT servers just fine in the non Infiltration sections. Am I going about this the wrong way? I'm sure I'm probably just missing something obvious (did I skip something important in the readme?).

Many thanks in advance,
Mike