Unreal 1997 Krall

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Master Unreal has been working on this too (and the bigman), but there were some UV maps messed up upon importing and modyfying in milkshape and he hasn't worked on it since, but I will try this version as well.

Teridax

Fresh meat.
Nov 2, 2008
You've done a pretty nice job with this, although the lower chest area isn't that accurate. Do you plan on fixing it?

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
I already figured out what the problem was, but I didn't think there would be a point in releasing it since Master Unreal is working on his pack. I also have a mostly finished Skaarj and Bigman; I guess I could send them to you if you really want them.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What did you use btw to make a surface two sided on the krall model, like ths staff parts? Did you use 3Dsmax? Because master unreal had trouble with that in milkshape and he had to make two surfaces instead or some hack like that. Milkshape in general seems to mess a lot of things anyway.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Oh alright, never knew this existed actually.