UE2 - UT2kX Trial Training-My Map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hiya forum pplz. I'm beginning work on a new project, and figured I'd better make a place for getting help/suggestions before I get started. :D
The basic idea of the map is a training arena where people can work on learning movement skills to get better at maneuvering, jumping, etc., and maybe including a little racetrack or something for the people who already have mad skillz so they don't get bored. :lol:
(If it's okay to have this thread,) I'll be posting pics and updates whenever I get around to it.:D
-=-=-
For starters, I've planned rooms for basic jumping and dodge jumping. I'm open to suggestions for additional training rooms/trial areas. :)

Last edited:

offramp

bOfframp=True
Apr 28, 2006
Cologne
Uhm - there was DM-FnG-TrainingGrounds for UT2004 and DM-LKS_TrainingGrounds for UT2003, but go ahead. You might use these for inspiration though. I remember using the UT2004 one and it was pretty okay for me.