Unreal Gone Steam?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AVP

Would you like a second opinion?
Aug 20, 2005
Canada
On the BuF front page it shows That Unreal Tournament 3 and the other Unreals have got there way into the steam store. So I've come here to ask you guys, if this was a good idea on Epic's part?

Personally I think its a excellent idea on Epic's part because Steam is a very popular program that over millions upon millions of people use to download, purchase, play, etc. So in that case I bet Unreal Tournament 3 will get the attention it deserves.

Thoughts?

P.S. I was gonna add a poll but I can't figure out how to so that would be helpful if I knew.

Lethargy

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Feb 24, 2006
Seems like a great move to me, will get the game a lot of exposure. :D

GG-Xtreme

You are a pirate!
Mar 12, 2008
If Steam ever adds UT3 CD-Key support, you can put your retail CD-Key in Steam and be able to download it whenever you want from wherever you want.

$hagratH

Jan 24, 2008
On the BuF front page it shows That Unreal Tournament 3 and the other Unreals have got there way into the steam store. So I've come here to ask you guys, if this was a good idea on Epic's part?

Personally I think its a excellent idea on Epic's part because Steam is a very popular program that over millions upon millions of people use to download, purchase, play, etc. So in that case I bet Unreal Tournament 3 will get the attention it deserves.

bloody about time;)been waiting for this all the time:rockon:
good to see EPIC
GL with this :D:D

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I love it. :) Lots of people to play with tonight.

Tweakd

Multiplayer notepad ftw!
Feb 20, 2008
Scotland
Its's great news for all the unreal titles. Personally i hope it brings more people into UT3 rather than the other games, UT3 needs the players more than the rest. It's the best thing Epic have done in UT3's lifespan though. The game is great, it just has had aweful exposure.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
They have gone in the right way IMO. Although they should have put the original and un-bugged Unreal Gold, instead of the Anthology version; at least people can play it now :)

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Wow, why didn't Epic do this at UT3's launch? Its no use though, the damage has been done with the horrible demo, unfinished retail version (RC7 anyone?), lack of support and "consoles first!" attitude.

Just checked the server browser and it still looks like no one is playing. Maybe it will help enough to make this game worth playing again, but I really doubt it.

Ionium

Dec 30, 2005
Wow, why didn't Epic do this at UT3's launch? Its no use though, the damage has been done with the horrible demo, unfinished retail version (RC7 anyone?), lack of support and "consoles first!" attitude.

Just checked the server browser and it still looks like no one is playing. Maybe it will help enough to make this game worth playing again, but I really doubt it.

Shh don't let jeff morris hear you say that or else you'll get banned