INF Map list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I

IndiQa

The INF site lists the SOB server as the "Official" INF server and a map list of the rotation.

I need to know what 3 of the maps are that are listed.

They are "SkyArena", "Ceetak" & "DStrike".
I checked the available maps list in the map depot and do not find these listed. Are they under different names or are they in a different location? I have downloaded all the maps that are on the available maps page so I may be ok. I just want to avoid the dreaded download of maps while I fly around Nali Castle and around and around etc :)

F

farrp

If you go to 'Download', where you downloaded the INF mod, there will be 2 map packs. Those maps are in the map packs along with some other very cool maps like INF_SubBase and INF_HillBase.

Have Fun /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif