My introduction...(followed by a shameless plug)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

medicated

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
Wow, it's been a LONG time since I have been here (for those that might remember, I was once a memeber under the name Reverend Medicated)...

Glad to see it is still strong and that I recognize some of the 'Old Ones' (hehe) as being around still...

Hey Alarion, I noticed your clan handle is different...do you still drop in at {FU} once in a while? Have you seen Ineefectual lately? I need her to smack me around into UT shape agian...;)

Also, (not to try to accomplish too much in one post here) but does anyone know when the Unreal Fortress mod is due out? (I hope I referred to it correctly...)

And finally, the shameless plug (actually, it's not so shameless)...
A new online community called Dragons of Autumn Twilight (and no, for all us of old DragonLance junkies it is really wasn't meant to be in reference to the Weis and Hickman novel, but what the hell :)) where it is basically a Gaming Community that is just opening its doors to anyone interested in any gaming at all. We have a couple of servers getting started shortly that will have UT running 24/7 for anyone looking for a UT clan to be involved with.

We're actually an old team from the OGL that has gotten together again for some UT fun, but we don't have any plans for formal competition; we just enjoy getting together and fragging and basically having a good time, whether we are fraggin mo'fo's or newbies. So anyhow, if anyone's interested, you can find us at the following link, and then just look for the Liandri Headquarters Forum. All the members are top quality people, no matter what you play (and for those interested, there is a Ultima Online Section, a TFC section, and even a section for that lesser game they call Quake...jk. And there's a couple of others that I can't remember off the top of my head right now).

So, stop on in, even if it's just to say hello, we're always looking to forge new online freindships...

http://pub29.ezboard.com/bdragonsofdiscontent