Speech Jammer haha

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
This is like when somebody is causing echo on Teamspeak or Ventrilo. You literally just can't speak, it's like your brain is waiting for your mouth to finish talking, but it gets delayed so badly, you just start going "eeeeehhhhh".

edit: that video. It's like listening to junior on Breaking Bad.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
This is why I hate when people put me on speakerphone or through their car stereo system because I always hear myself talking. I learned to speak through it but it's still annoying as hell.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Either I've missed something obvious or this thread represents the most ineffective communication I've seen in a while. What in the fuck does the "speech jammer" do?

Well, upon galavanting across the Internet, I've discovered that it records what you speak and plays it back at a specified delay.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
This is kind of boring. There's a more exciting toy out there that projects the opposite soundwave as so to cancel the speaker out. That's far more interesting.

I would rather hear the dude go full retard than to silence them completely. Have my funny bone.. I have plenty to go around.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I guess my technique of "keep talking regardless of what other people are saying because I'm a jerk" keeps this from working on me. :(