Icy has just posted his 101 post!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
But:
"Yo Steamy, make like your name and turn into vapor and blow away with the wind."
Makes even less sense, doesn't it?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Ok, i just that steam was vapor so it can't vaporise, without condensing back to water and then been boiled again.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
water will only condense if it has room to.

i cant be Superheated Water (real Term) if it is compressed and it can heat over 100^C

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Ok, i just that steam was vapor so it can't vaporise, without condensing back to water and then been boiled again.

You should stop fooling yourself into thinking I don't understand the processes involved in making steam,water,ice and vice versa. Precipitation is not a subject that is beyond me.
Instead you should consider questioning your own understanding of grammar.

To become like, to be like, or to make like ice is not to evaporate but to freeze or be frozen.
To become like, be like or make like steam Is to evaporate or be vapor!

See?

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
You should stop fooling yourself into thinking I don't understand the processes involved in making steam,water,ice and vice versa. Precipitation is not a subject that is beyond me. Instead you should consider questioning your own understanding of grammar.

To become like, to be like, or to make like ice is not to evaporate but to freeze.
To become like, be like or make like steam Is to evaporate!

See?
Ok :p
But tool did say "turn into", so really it should be watery :p
It don't matter anyway, i get your point!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Today's lesson: Tool is a perfect English-talking person and you shall not try to prove wrong.
emoteng101.png

Status
Not open for further replies.