UE1 - UT platinum maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jetwhite9

Oct 9, 2014
Seattle, WA
Just wanted to make a post for my new website with my maps for ut99 and let you guys know that I plan on making some maps for ut2014. Any feedback and help would be much appreciated. I'm loving UE4 so far.

ingersolldesign

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Nice simple site design.
Nice looking screenies and the maps look very inspired by classic Unreal style.

I recommend you post them at www.UT99.org if you want more feedback about the maps.
You really need to link to some of the screen shots in your posts to get more interest though.

Last edited:

jetwhite9

Oct 9, 2014
Seattle, WA
Thanks for the reply! I will check out that site first chance i get. i think its pretty awesome there is still such a huge fan base for ut99.

As per your suggestion, here are some pics:
6160907_orig.jpg

1722036_orig.jpg

2578223_orig.jpg

8931414_orig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jetwhite9

Oct 9, 2014
Seattle, WA
Thank you for checking out my website and also for the recommendation. It's awesome to see the fan base there still is for ut99.

Ill have to post some pics later when I get home. Otherwise I hope people can check out the website. Ill continue to update it as I finish new work.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Is there any chance you could finish up and release that untitled work map? Seems particularly interesting, and this is a rare positive comment from someone who generally avoids industrial settings like that.