man...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
This isn't xmp related but just today the first person (and it's 22 yr old woman) i've ever had alot in common with by x's10 then the 2nd leading person in my 19 yrs of existance i may never see again, she's my teacher btw, and hot ;) anyway she's going away for a month with her husband to Eaurope and after i believe she said she will be working different days then the ones she works now, i've only known her for not quite a year though for 2 hrs a week (you do the math cuz my math skills stink), anyway i'm not sad cuz she'll be gone a while i'm sad cuz i'll neevr see her again prolly.

Anyway atleast this isn't another one of those bashing threads. Share to us about the first person you've ever had alot in common with, weather it's male or female, please no negativity here.

harteman

Feb 13, 2004
Don't worry Killer, there will be more women in your life. More available ones too. Life is full of goodbyes as you will find out someday.

Mar 6, 2004
This isn't the first woman in my life btw and as for more i know, i've had plenty of women at my work i coulda had.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I was single until 22...except for a short 6 month jaunt at 18...

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
MurderousPanda said:
you're an idiot.

GO TEAM PANDA
TEAM PANDS PWNS YOU ALL!!!!!
TEAM PANDA FOR PRESIDENT!

no worries killer plenty more fish in the sea

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
GO TEAM PANDA
TEAM PANDS PWNS YOU ALL!!!!!
TEAM PANDA FOR PRESIDENT!
[/qoute]

GO TEAM KOTTONMOUTH!!!!
Anyways Killah knows he is a pimp. Trying to get his teachers cookie :eek: ;) . You bad boy!!!

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
here's a little somethin for ya to keep in mind...

Sometimes were so intent in looking at the door that's closed infront of us we don't see the other one open.

i know it's hard but your still young. There'll be more people out there for ya.

Mar 6, 2004
Dont ya just like those closed doors? ;) anyway i don't mess with a closed door, it bad messing with that, specially if it's closed due to marriage. I know there are plenty of fish in the sea also, most of the good ones are taken though :( :mad: and yeah creig, i be pimpin wit mah teacher, maybe she'll give me an A++ ;) :D

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
omf go team gloom we will own u all cause u know crow and xareo will just team kill the hwole time :)

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
(GR)Killer said:
Was told she'd be back, whew

I'm telling her husband, you sleeze.

My first "a lot in common with" was with Mr. Nipples the Brown Bear of the North. Mr. Nipples the Brown Bear of the North used to go everywhere with me, to school, to my baseball games, just everywhere. The other kids would tease me because they said Mr. Nipples the Brown Bear of the North wasn't real and I was a momma's boy. That's when I discovered how much I had in common with Mr. Nipples the Brown Bear of the North: a taste for revenge upon the tormentors. He was able to instruct me in the ways of pain. I have to end the story here but let me just add thatno charges of vandalism, reckless endangerment, or arson were ever filed...or, none that stuck anyway.

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
(GR)Killer said:
Dont ya just like those closed doors? ;) anyway i don't mess with a closed door, it bad messing with that, specially if it's closed due to marriage.
one rule that you must learn from other people's experience:
marriage IS a closed door you should never ever. ever. mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.