Why the low UT3 adoption?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifur

68.232.183.18:7777 Redeemer/Nali Server
Nov 19, 2009
Nebraska
I am new to this, I read an article that a guy said if you are not on face book you will be,... I am not, but ok, sorry bout the triple post, I had a conflict like I was changing my story if I edited too much, old I guess, or at least influenced by my previous generation "My way".

Any way I a few years ago went to a school back when computers were all "DOS" and straitened out the software to the way it could be used, that was then, these days I can't seem to find my butt with both hands, I guess I took a different path.

My first computer was a TRS80 color computer witch I still have with game cartridges.

16 K!! boosted it to 32 k!! boy that was a big day for me back then.

tried your location with UT2004 and it said unknown server? (using the edit option,... his post is above this one.) I assume he has game.

using the edit option "to bad those arnt your boobs!"

using the edit option, "Mary Christmas"

http://unclejayexplains.com/2009/12/20/uncle-jay-explains-year-in-review/

Using the edit option: Click slow to unwrap this gift

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_os.shtml

Shane.

Last edited:

1x.

UT99 Instagib 'ladder' champion
Oct 25, 2009
U.S.A. (West)
Only one guy (Beef_Chow_Meine) joined me in UT3 tonight because the regs in my clan were busy setting up a new ut2004 server. I fragged this guy once, he said something along the lines of "My connection is bad or something, but I can say one thing for sure. You are a ****ing newb!" and then he left. Aren't multiplayer games great!

Skipper done got scared ..
stick.gif
.. more like >-Chicken_Chow_Mein-<
icon14.gif
>>muahahaha

KeithZG

will forever be nostalgic
Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
That's exactly the point I was making before. Nobody wants to play the game the way Epic made it, they want it made for them.

You're totally right! I want them to make it for my damn OS already! :p

Sorry, bitterness boiled over there for a moment and latched onto the lack of context; from what I've played of UT3 at friends' houses I find it quite enjoyable actually, but I gave up on rebooting my PC for specific games long ago once Wine got good enough for things like Deus Ex and Supreme Commander. So my only beef with UT3 is that despite having claimed otherwise beforehand, and despite having still given no rational explanation for why it isn't out yet, there is still no client for Linux or OSX (not that the OSX client would be of much use to me either, but you know).

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You're totally right! I want them to make it for my damn OS already! :p

Sorry, bitterness boiled over there for a moment and latched onto the lack of context; from what I've played of UT3 at friends' houses I find it quite enjoyable actually, but I gave up on rebooting my PC for specific games long ago once Wine got good enough for things like Deus Ex and Supreme Commander. So my only beef with UT3 is that despite having claimed otherwise beforehand, and despite having still given no rational explanation for why it isn't out yet, there is still no client for Linux or OSX (not that the OSX client would be of much use to me either, but you know).
Fair enough :)