Good luck Ms. Palin.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
I hope to see you shine....

shinejb4.jpg

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Biden ain't doing any hotter than Palin. If I have to hear the words "less than twenty-five thousand dollars a year..." yet again, I think I might just have to switch parties.

Also, "Let me address what my opponent said instead of answering the question."

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Yeah this is nothing but bull****. Obama voted 94 times agains such and such. Over to you Biden. No he did not vote 94 times. Thats all this is, its a he said she said affair. These last couple minutes Ive just wanted to **** Palins face, but thats just me :)

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
The Cubs are playing playoff baseball.
Come on people get your priorities straight.

Cubs? Ppff! Freaking hippie order need slaying by Chaos!

Still, I think Palin is doing well holding her own considering how much everyone was expecting her to crash and burn.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I like how she called the Senator and his running mate "Obama" and "Obiden," though. Hilarious.

Sarah's "strength" was supposed to be in energy but all she did was talk about Alaska. Practically every other category she is just a puppet trying to pass the blame though.

Biden is smoking her. Yeah there's a lot of he-said she-said bull****, but Biden's gotta shoot down all her bullsh*t accusations as WELL as address what changes his administration will bring. He's got the balls that most Democrats lack.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Biden knows he needs to keep the kid gloves on. Regardless of what Palin does or doesn't say, crying wins a default victory.
[cute]dog-gone-it[/cute] lolol

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Dude.

I think she won. Is it because I wanna F her? I'm not sure.

Keep in mind she was a beauty queen. All beauty queens are whores. It's one of the few things you can blanket statement and be right about. All the tread in her vagina is worn down like bald tires. She's like an old NYC taxi cab. She's got a million miles on her and everyone's been in it.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Biden won it. Hands down. She did a good deal better than I expected but most of her answers seemed like memorized responses, while Biden's seemed more genuine. Of course we all know politicians are full of poop....

Status
Not open for further replies.