Barack Obama is the Antichrist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Actually I have heard this opinion that he is antichrist before this even came out. But I don't care about politics.
I just watched The Omen on TV and now I come to forums and see thread like this, lol.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
The advertisement is clearly a play on the popular editorial article He ventured forth to bring light to the world by Gerald Baker. I think it's kinda strange that the CNN article doesn't say anything about it. They almost act like this is the first time anything like this has been said.

McCain is simply poking at the almost messianic light that many paint Obama into. I think it's funny and true in some ways, but I'm shocked that McCain would use such a thing in an ad. I'm ok with some negative ads as long as they are sticking to concrete issues, but this is a case where he's taken it too far. Obama's inexperience is a substance issue, how people treat him like he's Jesus is not a substance issue. Let the media and blogosphere wade in that mud.

I'm sure the only reason he's gone as far as he has already is because it's working. Combined with the Republicans recent stunt today, this has been a fairly good week for McCain.

That being said I think your title is a little misleading. McCain never called Obama the anti-christ.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
uh... no, he's referring to all the crap that Obama is spewing about people having epiphanies that he is the guy they want to vote for. Hell, Obama said this here among many other things:
So I am going to try to be so persuasive in the 20 minutes or so that I speak that by the time this is over, a light will shine down from somewhere.

It will light upon you. You will experience an epiphany. And you will say to yourself, I have to vote for Barack. I have to do it.
-source, CNN

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
"Obama is the antichrist"

Oh it's much worse than that, he's black :D

Oh snap!

ThatsRacist.gif

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Barak Obama would make a good name for a bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.