Why aren't you playing right now?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why aren't you playing UT3 instead of reading this?

• Total voters

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
I'm on my computer now! So why am I not playing instead of working discussion forums? It's easier to surf and snack or eat than it is to play or eat. How do you eat spaghetti or stir fry while you're playing UT? How do you remember to pull the cake out of the oven when you're playing?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
After two days of friggging with this bitch I finally got a profile registered (unfortunately not with this handle) and have played around with it a bit.

In my opinion the oriental deco maps are pretty average. I'm looking forward to some more industrial/tech stuff and seeing what the custom maps I've downloaded are like.

Current likes: The audio. In my opinion the sound fx are pretty good.

Currently I'm at the "Are we having fun yet?" stage.:tinfoil3:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Don't have the game yet. Once I manage to get the cash to upgrade I'll probably pick it up. I did enjoy the demo but it wasn't running well enough to warrant a purchase just yet.

»Silenoz«

Jan 21, 2008
Not playing bcz i'm trying to get the editor to work again:'(. and wireless internet blows coconuts :eek::D

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Because I'm wondering why I can't connect to a/the server to create/register my profile online.

Yes, my firewall exceptions are set but it keeps coming back with connection failed etc.

Can anyone link me to a decent thread on this?

Thanks.

find out all possible ports UT3 uses, there will be more than just the 7777 or whatever for games.

I'm at Uni sat on BU instead of working

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
I'm not playing right now for three reasons:

1) My PC is still fubar. I like playing without being electrocuted.
2) I just got back from Austria.
3) Speaking of Austria, my snowboarding injury (minor concussion+2 hour memory blank-out) would seriously hurt my stats;)

/statwhore

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Seeing what I can find for it, and to figure out why K-Rod isn't working. Probably some dumb mistake... and to laugh at Judge Dredd Lok's avitar. Well not really, didn't know of his exsistance until a few minutes ago.

EDIT: I'm not playing online cause I hate playing people on Unreal games, people are either **** loads better than me or can be killed by a strong breeze. I don't like playing either unless they're a bot.

Last edited: