Something that was missing from UT2003/4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bd12m

[¹²M]inkee ;)
May 9, 2006
Bristol, UK
www.12monkeyz.com
a very nice thread with some well made points.

the CTF level that thoroughly frustrated me was the one with the flags up on top of a series ramps - but a lift at the back (sorry to be vague - I really don't know 2k3/4 maps well at all).
but to get to the base you went through a series of low ceiling areas that meant that you couldn't dodge jump!

gameplay > looks any day in my book

I couldn't less how pretty the textures are in 2kx - the guy in front of me is my centre of attention.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
oh and by the way, i want the liandry central core map back in 2007. it was a sweet map.

Well then you'll be very happy because there are three versions of this level available for UT3 and two are by Ignotium. :)