Post SPAWN weapon ideas here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
I heard about that the other day, but didn't know what it was. Kinda makes you wonder. If the US Gov can control sound waves to make it a weapon, what other natural forces can they control for the same?

P1nGRAp3|>

Nov 26, 2005
impact hammer with shield/reflector as secondary!
and a lil more push for the enforcers would be a good idea.

Goldfenix

yus
Sep 21, 2005
a place that only I can exist in
I have an idea for a gun that is like a UT 2003/2004 rocket launcher crossed with a UT R.I.P.P.E.R.

It can shoot 3 razor blades at once if fully charged, and the 2nddary fire is a melee attack, which grinds things up at really close distances. If you hold both fires at once (like the rocket launcher) it will shoot a max of 3 razor blades and they'll be spinning, which rises the probablity of them rickoshaing off surfaces, and insidiously increasing therir damage.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I wouldn't mind if they had a Melee mutator or gametype. I find it highly unlikely though, as that is pretty much reserved for Unreal Championship, IMO.