Twas the night before hangover and all through the house...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
It all began at 11pm. That day was not to be an average day. As I walked into the cool air conditioned building I could taste the chemicals in the air. The shallow everyday taste of toxins in the air nothing more than another variable in the average human beings lifestyle.

For quite some time now its been knawing at the back of my head. The way people ignore it, the way the fumes engulf our stamina and lungs. I then noticed that most people were engaging in alcoholic tendencies.

That was right about the time that the tear gas was released.

*pause*

Lets back it up a bit.

Its july 1st an everyday for most people but a celebration for those in canada. The glory of a vacation and another excuse not to do anything all day while we subdue to temptation was about us once again.

The day was rather humid as the condensation gathered on my bottle of coke. Perhaps it would rain. Perhaps it would drive all these madmen into their hovels to hide from the clenliness of a shower.

To my luck it did not. Again I was on my way into town. Probably to get a drink myself. But not knowing if or when I would.

The night began to draw in, I have met up with a close friend of mine who shares same interests and common thoughts of mine. We began to speak of the surroundings and what impact they had.

- I don't understand all this.
*Nobody ever will Scott, its a natural phenomenon among society where everybody again proves how stubborn and lazy they can be by going out for another drink.
-Thats one way to put it

It was then that a man approached us asking for change. I neglected to notice the man as we both stood and began to part towards the bridge where we would roll some of the marijuana we had bought earlier that day to pass the time as peacefull as possible.

*fade back*

As the citizens screamed from the pain of pepper spray and tear gas being rifled at them by riot police. People being warded off with police dogs I had come to the revelation.

Perhaps if people had just done what we did, smoked pot today instead of drinking what would happen? I know what would happen and so do you. There would be no riot. There would be no people around at all. They would all be snug in their beds with dreams of sugarplums dancing about in their feeble heads.

But instead they have subdued to the temptations of alcohol. The toxin that poisons your body and when your system tries to evacuate the poison by means of flushing fluids through your system does nothing more than dehydrate you craving another. Until you have your brain to the point where the frontal cranium has less say in rational thought. The point where nothing matters to the mortal man.

If the wife leaves, I still have my bottle they say. Or so they say in their current state. The question is would they have acted differently if they explored the activities I participated in today...

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by the real pacman
The question is would they have acted differently if they explored the activities I participated in today...

The answer is yes. Because pot is barely harmful, while alchohol is a lot worse. The alchohol and tobbaco industries however will fight so pot will not be legalized so they can continue to make more money.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I'm not saying its GOOD for you, but we all know what would have happened if we smoked pot and didn't drink that night.